Requests for server space
Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ Archives: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
|Report a problem|
→ Archives: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
|Requests for deletion|
|Request for CheckUser information|
|Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat|
|Requests for pages|
- List of Uncyclomedia servers
- Requests for server space on:
- Domain names:
The following are currently in use and subdomains may be available to non-Wikia projects but, let's face it, you can register almost any domain for under $20/year these days, cheapskates, so why bother? Sheesh...
- uncyclopeedia.org (the pee-reviewed encyclopædia)
- desencyclopedie.org (l'encyclopédie faite uniquement de la poutine)
- daemonica.org (useless ED parody)
- uncyclopedia.info (serving the deadly continent of Euthanasia since doomsday)
- *.pedia.ws/pedie.info (if you must insist on creating and recreating whatever.pedia for the brazillionth time instead of making something new and non-wiki)
- Uncyclomedia Commons:
- Too lazy to actually come up with anything original for your content-free project? Just create any fake/made-up language, start a wiki using that language and include every image directly to your pages from http://commons.uncyclomedia.org - Uncyclomedia's pointless content-free jpe.gs repository. Place them on pages in your new wiki (openclipart is free and plentiful, so nobody cares) and surround them with random text in whatever language you just made up. Unless anyone actually speaks that language, who will ever know that yours isn't a real encyclopædia?
- If all else fails:
- Go get a proper hosting account. It's probably what you should have done in the first place.
- Try whining on hosthideout.com, namepros.com and other similar message boards that you can't find a half-decent host server.
- Just give up and go back to geoshitties you cabal whore.