Report a problem/Archive 1
This page is an archive. The contents have been moved from another page for reference purposes only, and should be preserved in their current form. Discussion or voting on this page is not current. Any additions you make will probably not be read. The current version of this page can be found at Report a problem.
..it's Serbian Uncyclopedia - Нециклопедија . We would like to know is there any chance for us to replace the potato with something, we would say, more appropriate?
- Yes, just upload the new logo as Image:Wiki.png and then protect the page. The logo needs to be a .PNG file of no more than 135x155 in size, but otherwise is an image like any other. --Carlb 09:53, 28 January 2007 (EST)
Korean Uncyclopedia's new name
We decided Korean Uncyclopedia's new name. It's not "Uncyclopedia" or "언사이클로피디어" (Korean transliteration of "Uncyclopedia") anymore. From now on, it's "거짓백과" (which means "untrue encyclopedia"). ―에멜무지로 00:56, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
Korean Uncyclopedia's name problem
Although 에멜무지로 said that we decided new name, but that name is decided by just himself. We had discussed name problem from december 2006 to january 2007, but it was ended with no results. 3 months later, he changed the name without any notice to Korean Uncyclopedia users. I strongly request that it should be reverted to Uncyclopedia, while discussion is keep going on. --Peremen 07:43, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
Korean Uncyclopedia's logo problem
While we are doing logo and name election, we need to revert the current logo image to the original potato image. Currently, the logo image of Korean Uncyclopedia has a text "거짓백과" under the potato logo. However, when I started to upload new logo image(without that text), upload works well, but file doesn't seems to change. Can anyone help us? --Peremen 04:57, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
Well yes... We had another name but we changed it... But the old one keeps popping about every now and then. For example here. Actually el.uncyclomedia.org should point to http://frikipaideia.wikia.com and not to http://anegkyklopaideia.wikia.com (that's the old name). Thanks for that and please answer here or here. Cheers. CeeKay 23:40, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
Again, koun's name
According to our name contest, we chose "백괴사전", which was used in pre-Uncyclopedia time, new name for Korean Uncyclopedia. I believe that there will be no complaints for this name, as users have chosen this name. --Peremen 22:48, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
koun, file upload problem
We are experiencing file upload related problem. When somebody tried to upload a new version of ko:Image:Vietnamese Keyboard.PNG, new version doesn't shows on the page and the file remains as old one. To summarize, there is an image example.jpg and a user tried to upload new version(A) of example.jpg, the file remains as old one. Then he tries to upload another version(B) of that file, the file remains as old one but we can see version A of the file from file history. Any ideas? --Peremen 05:15, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- There are currently two servers; it looks like the new version of the images was on one of the pair and the other had an outdated copy.
Feature or bug?
I created ko:틀:세탁소보존, which was imported from WP and will be used for archiving vfds. However, unlike WP, when I tried to include this template, something automatically closes opened <div> tag. This template is intended to use opened <div> tag, and it will be closed by another template. Is it a feature or bug? --Peremen 22:59, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- As far as I know, we're using the same version (MediaWiki 1.11alpha) of the software as WP; there isn't any intentionally-created difference in handling the tags. --Carlb 12:13, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is now using version 1.12alpha; I tried that version on zh-tw: and it does show differences in the way open <div> tags are handled. Our MW1.11 seems to insist that <div> tags opened in a template to be closed in that template; 1.12 is more lenient on this point but stricter on other malformed tags. I'd expect, once we go to 1.12 on the other wikis, this specific problem will go away by itself. --Carlb 16:08, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
koun user block ploblem
From the Korean uncyclopedia one user safely on former of 3 months about, it was pursued with socks puppet and the event which is intercepted occurred. It was a damage which it follows but in the intentional mimicry the managers were discovered, the delicateness one difference which makes an editing beginning of history characteristic with interception ground but ip degrees they were different on top of that. (The korean language uncyclopedia) from all administrators are having checkuser authorities.)Like that place the interception is continued 3 months nearly. Please Interception it deprives one administator privileges and cancellation it does as a favor it wishes interceptions and.Orbitaly 14:23, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- Please ignore him. There was no consensus et al, and other user thinks that he(ko:user:Orbitaly) should be blocked. Also, we opened block vote for him at August 2007, resulting all pros and some neutrals. Because this is private and unclear reason too. He is irritating me and other sysops in koun in many sites, including Wikipedia and its sister projects, koun IRC channel. See what he have done in Wikimedia Meta Wiki. --Peremen 02:35, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
The poll was before discovering like this delicateness one editing difference but, that poll of actualness was intercepted and multiplex accounts one time does poll intelligence, the interception which is not evidence right, the large printed style of writing was not discussed from poll. Peremen Sea to confront now and hereupon to send lie a resultantly compared to B peremen Sea what he have done which it acts me one thing knows “qwerty " is one thing. peremen Sea like this speakings are near resultantly in fabrication. Orbitaly 11:43, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
Hungarian unciklopedia.org - Extension:YouTube
I am one of the administrators at the hungarian Unciklopedia. We would like to set on Extension:YouTube. Could you please help by reaching LocalSettings.php and extensions/YouTube.php? Thanks! Karmela 14:23, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
Hungarian unciklopedia.org - vanishing subpages
The subpages of User:OsvátA are sometimes vanishing from the hungarian unciklopedia.org and they reappear later again. Could you please tell us why? How to prevent it? Thanks! Karmela 14:21, 24 September 2008 (UTC)