Forum:About Information-work of JAUCP's LTA.
Please be careful. JAUCP's LTA has appeared here and is doing information work by spreading malicious false information about that his wrong claims.--Muttley (talk) 04:29, 23 March 2020 (UTC) (SYSOP,BC,CU,Staff of JAUCP)
I want to kick out LTA from Unmeta, so please give me SYSOP right if you like.If you need proof of authenticity, send me a wikimail here. I will reply on my conversation page of JAUCP.
- Wrong or not, it shouldn't have removed content. I didn't make a decision on the case by just telling Carlb.
- Your sysop request is denied. Only the right of defense will be limited.
- Whoever opens the forum is UnCommons, UnData, Desgalipedia or any wiki where I am bureaucrat or sysop will be blocked infinitely. The place of discussion I allowed is here.
- Yeah, it seemed bad to revert, I understood the denied authority of SYSOP,But you also have made some mistake too.
- Even if the LTA has been doing sockpappet behaving here at UnMeta, can you insist his rights?
- As far as I know, only LTA (only one person) discussing in Unmeta, another member of JAUCP were not being discussing in Unmeta except me this time.
- So, do you still allow Forum-discussion to LTA? --Muttley (talk) 13:51, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
- Wrong, interfering even if he used false information in some way implies censorship. I warned you that you are free to defend yourself, stating that all charges are false. I am by no means accepting, and yet I noticed that some information is exaggerated but I do not understand Japanese and much less Carlb would understand. The problem is that deleting any information would change the entire forum in your favor and that would be interpreted by an administrator as an abuse of power. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3,434 preppiedits 18:10, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
- Strictly protest you.
- I don't want to hear your quibble nor boasting of authority.At first, release your strange banninng about me. That's starts the discussion.Otherwise, ban you from JAUCP as a retaliation, because you are working as LTA wants.
- LTA BROUGHT THE TROUBLED PROBLEM FIRST. If you do, you should work with me In cooperation to bann the LTA.
- If you do not cancel your BAN of me, I should ban your account of JAUCP as a countermeasure.Time limit is March 24,2020 23:26(UTC).
- Because, I am a manager(SYSOP,BC,CU and STAFF) of JAUCP, to responsible for banning STRANGE USER responsibly.
- What is Unmeta or Uncommons for? I can't believe your actions.I want Mr.Carlb solve this problem. You can't. You should stop abuse of authority.
- I don't know how much you've confused with this LTA, but I just don't know that.--Muttley (talk) 05:03, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
- I will unlock it but your petition is rejected. You are manipulating the forum in your favor Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3,434 preppiedits 07:44, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
- I gave you several chances to defend yourself and instead decided to manipulate the topic in your favor. It does irritate. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3,434 preppiedits 07:46, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
- To.Rhubella Marie
- We will let solve JAUCP's LTA problem with JAUCP alone.But for that, we have to be involved in COMMONS.So I asked MR.CARLB, not you for, authority.
- Is there no other manager here than you? If so, it would be a big deal for JAUCP, after all, LTA uses COMMONS as springboard-wiki, of his action.--Muttley (talk) 09:56, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
- I suggest another solution, there is a link to UnMeta's DIscord in Special:RecentChanges. Seek help from an English uncyclopedia administrator to serve as a neutral judge. Since neither of us trusts each other, this is the best option. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3,434 preppiedits 13:29, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
- To Muttley
- Your actions here appear to be the same as those in the Japanese Uncyclopedia. How have you been treated as a result? That's the answer. Your behavior is the problematic user itself.
- I'm sure it's been said many times by now, but I'll say it again. It is up to you to change. There is no future for the Japanese Uncyclopedia unless you change. The path to saving Uncyclopedia by eliminating you is gone as a result of your continued exclusion of users.
- No longer can Uncyclopedia recover only by your change. I wouldn't say that you are entirely responsible for the current state of the Japanese Uncyclopedia, but I think you are responsible too. --法っておいて (talk) 18:59, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
- From 未来切手 to Everyone
- UNMETA is a one of the wiki for discussion. So the important thing is the content of the comment. The pros and cons of an opinion and the pros and cons of an individual who has an opinion are irrelevant. Does Mr.Muttley Understand that? I think he Doesn't.--2400:2410:C1C0:5600:74FD:A930:62D5:83 10:42, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
An inconvenient truth
First of all, I thought this guy Muttley was simply paranoid until recently. The truth is, he is NOT. He's been doing this intentionally.
>so please give me SYSOP right if you like.
This one sentence tells me a lot of things; firstly, his final aim is to build his own empire on the whole WikiSphere, as seen in this eagerness to gain more power. His biggest target is thus Wikipedia, and that is why he needs to remove rxy, a preceding Japanese Steward of WMF; with no Japanese Stewards around, it will be easier for him to get elected - or so he thinks.
Even if he claimed that he never said the word rxy, everyone who can compare these pages knows that these LTAs, one of which clearly calls "LTA:RXY", are identical, and this summary clearly writes it though distinguishing it as "OPQRXYZ".
Anyways, let's just put rxy aside. Focusing on Uncyclopedia and its sisters, poor Carlb has already been brainwashed, and he should face the truth as well.
Here's how I found it out.
I've been testing him by using my twitter (@thepioneerjpnew) in a way that he can identify my true identity - if he wishes. Someone has doxxed it on an online bulletin board, and as he always checks it, there's no way that he hasn't checked my twitter account. - And he probably already knows that who I really am - not a person who he wants me to be.
Still, I'm sure he will insist on his hypothesis, because he must in order to save himself from being exposed the inconvenient truth - that he is not capable of any advanced permissions, and he is not very different from a usual hat collector.
He will probably claim that I'm trying to make an alibi, or might even say that my real personality is a fiction because of the very fact I have literally risked my life against COVID-19 by walking around outside under a state of emergency.
Yes, we all know that no one would do that unless there's a good reason - for me, to protect Miraheze from being invaded (especially because there's this wiki run by who I love; love has always been a good enough reason to act like Don Quixote).
So here's the point. He has to insist on what he said to prevent anyone from exposing that he is incapable.
And because of this, it's clear that he no longer cares whether someone is an LTA. What he does care are; whether s/he is an obstacle for him, and whether he can make up a story to kick him/her out.
This happens because he is afraid - he himself knows that he is not capable. Thus he has threatened you, Rhubella, like this:
>I should ban your account of JAUCP as a countermeasure.Time limit is March 24,2020 23:26(UTC).
>Because, I am a manager(SYSOP,BC,CU and STAFF) of JAUCP, to responsible for banning STRANGE USER responsibly.
Let's put it in a simple way - do you think anyone would assume that a person who has been using MediaWiki websites for more than a decade and can't even spell the word "sockpuppet" correctly is capable of anything? I don't.
P. S. By the way, you have seen that weird accounts on UnCommons, haven't you?
15:31, 31 March 2020 User account Lemmingdead (talk | contribs) was created 15:26, 31 March 2020 User account Ougimachi Grossia (talk | contribs) was created
These accounts are among some of those who has been "suspected" by Muttley. The continuous creation of such "suspected" accounts have happened often on other Japanese wikis as well, at least since 2014. Even if Muttley himself were not, someone who shares information with him is the LTA we have been looking for.
Beware Rhubella, if you let Carlb give him the power, I'm sure he will wipe you out as an LTA as well, by even quoting the fact you are blocked on the Portuguese Uncyclopedia, even if it may take 10 years or even longer, and even if he denies when asked directly.--The Pioneer (talk) 22:56, 20 April 2020 (UTC)