|Forum: Home > Request|
I meant «Forum:Request for new extensions», but #spambot in some reason didn’t allow me to create that named page...
On this page I want to ask, if it is possible to add a few of useful extensions.
Extensions I’m asking about:
I believe, somebody will notice this page and will answer something. Thanks for attention. — Vox 05:11, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- I think Approved Revs ia already on i guess, however, with an other name, but the principle with the red exlamation marks (!). The other ones I don't know, but I guess I am not the right person for that. But, talking about "Replace Text", I am still searching for a way to replace for my personal skin, to replace the texts at the h5 portlets (like here: Reports and requests, Community (UnN), Contact, Uncyclopmedia Foundation and Toolbox), like #p-personal h5, by CSS...I have only found a way to add text, but that is quite useless... maybe anyone knows? Roye7777777 ~ Talk 12:44, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Vox! Approved Revs is a kind of rollback-right, which we already have on Simple English Uncyc, Oncyclopedia (nl) and Ikkepedia (no). I ask Carlb if he could add this right for your wiki. It's a successful userright, so I want to have it on UnMeta too. I'm not sure about the AbuseFilter, because I think we already have this. DeleteBatch and ReplaceText are very nice tools ;-) CartoonistHenning (talk) 18:16, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- Exclamation marks are not that. It only shows unpatrolled versions of pages in recent changes. I’m talking about the extension, that allows to mark versions of pages in history as approved (also see links above). Those extensions are useful. Right now we don’t have any of them, but I think we should. Would be good, Cartoonist, if you told Carl about my request. -- Vox 23:28, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- Although, these Desgalipedia have no extensions of mediawiki believe it is a good utility. The only significant change made in the last days of vacation was import the HotCat's extensions of SimpleEnglish, which became very useful. Even think of importing the same extensions for UnCommons to help me in categorization images. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,330 preppiedits 14:31, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- ... ...And what about my question?.. -- Vox 21:08, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
- O, THANK YOU,
GODCARL for installing those extensions! :) -- Vox 21:20, 8 September 2011 (UTC)