Forum:Helder Oliveira for admin
|Forum: Home > Helder Oliveira for admin|
Helder Oliveira is a regular and trustable user on some wikis and has shown UnMeta his good qualities and enthusiam. He wants to do more on this international platform of Intercyclopedia
and rule over the world and he has some ideas on UnCommons. I also think UnCommons need extra Brazilian help to watch those f*cking Brazilians over a flood of incoming pictures. In my opinion co-operation with Rhubella Marie would be excellent. Like this there is a Brazilian delegation to rule over the images of Desciclopedia.
This will expire next thursday (26/8) at 22:00 Central European time (Oslo, Berlin, A'dam, Brussels, Paris, Madrid), 21:00 Portuguese time (London, Lissaboa) and 18:00 Brazilian time (Brasilia). All registered users are allowed to vote.
Voting started at 12:54, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
Helder Oliveira as admin on UnMeta (here) and UnCommons
- CartoonistHenning 12:54, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- --Helder Oliveira 21:39, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- D. G. Neree 07:58, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
- Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 01:04, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- Alzheimlich 21:54, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
(with reason, please)
- I don't agree, cuz this user, has already being a problem in some other wiki, and caused problems with his "wiki". For me, I would put him in the court, for cyberbullying. I'm Against KING.M.D./Talk 21:55, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
- I dont think he will make a god job because Helder is havings troubles with some another projects and i think he will use the status of sysop here to have some advantage with the situation. Stake Black 10:57, 26 August 2010 (UTC) (And don cancel my vote this time just because u desagree with my opinion).
I really dont know if i can edit here, but if i can, of course i disagree. Stake Black 20:25, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Gentlemen, I know the problem that walks in place and already UnCommons say two things. First, it was regrettable that the server roberto led this descíclope invasion deep in UnCommons and show me very concerned about the situation since neither I nor Helder are trusted users in the Wiki for some users and projects that have become rivals to the site. Show me convinced that a brasilian user at was appointed in UnCommons sysop, do not show me contrary to the indication of a good user.
Second, if my inactivity lies in the fact of having broken computer with virus I greatly reduce my work pace since the beginning of the last World Cup FIFA. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 01:14, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
KING.M.D.'s words are calumnies. He just has a personal issue with me. --Helder Oliveira 14:49, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Helder Oliveira uses UnMetta for showing his Malucopédia for another users at the same time that it tries to play users against other projects, affirming that other projects don't need more contribuitors, like we can see here: inviting me to malucopédia, and speaking that Desciclopédia don't need more editors. Stake Black 20:41, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Stake Black, you´re very mistaken. Everyone knows Desciclopédia already is the largest project of Uncyclomedia and is not lacking like the most of Uncyclomedia wikis (like Malucopédia, Desgalipedia, Simple English Uncyclopedia and other small wikis). It was what I meant. View my contribution log and you will see the only other user I invited was Kohl, after he having been banned from Desciclopédia. --Helder Oliveira 22:16, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Only his edits here count. If he misuses his rights, they WILL be revoked, I guarantee. I made myself very clear in the past: I am not fond of conflicts of local uncyclopedia's getting to meta, unless they concern more uncyclopedia's like it seems to be the case @ the Brazil/Portugal beef. I used to be a serial killer in the late 19th century and I will not hesitate to virtual shoot people with my almighty and useless bureaucrat-thingies. Nonetheless, you all have a right to vote against, just don't make it an argument that should be fought locally. With kind regards, Jack the... Erhm, I mean: Alzheimlich 21:54, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Fora a discursão acalorada gostaria de saber da parte de Stack Black se tens reclamações a minha pessoa ou trabalho aqui na UnCommons, Desgalipedia ou outra parte. Já que notei até a presença do do magníssimo Benfiquista aqui na UnMeta. Não estou braba é apenas uma pergunta a usuários que não devem me conhecer. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 21:58, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Quem é você mesmo? Não tenho nada contra não, por que teria? rs Stake Black 22:00, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
E o que é desgalipédia? Stake Black 22:01, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- Bueno gracias, não que deveria me estender mas sou uma sock puppet e pertenço ao Usuário MarceloRenard2 e a Desgalipedia e uma Desciclopédia em idioma galego conforme pode ver no interlink. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 22:04, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
LoL eu pensava que Rubela fosse uma menina que edita também Stake Black 22:09, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- About Alzheimlich comment, I say ... lol
- Sobre minha humilde origem, Stack, pode procurar o Dragomaniaco e perguntar ou procurar edições minhas a partir de 12/2008. Agora minha origem não foi inspiração ao Drago. Já afirmando.
- A Desgalipedia é uma wiki em idioma galego... para alguns pode parecer uma mistura de miguxês com espanhol. Mas nossos 2 idiomas são praticamente irmãos já que surgiram na mesma região no século XII. Ao contrário de poutras wikis não estamos recrutando ninguém mas apesar de 90% do site estar protegido contra ataques de IP's não forçamos a ninguém a editar. Outra coisa, muitos artigos são
meros plagioscópias traduzidas da Desciclopédia e de outras pédias... a Foda-se é plagio mesmo, não tenho saco de criar algo novo MWHAHAHA!!!por que é tudo culpa da Wikiaestamos sob a mesma licença o que me permite plagiar todo o conteudo das uncysas traduções com mudanças sensiveis Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 22:25, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Mas ter tudo isso protegido não foge ao ideal de uma wiki onde qualquer um pode editar? Stake Black 22:27, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
I don't get to see anything of important in Helder Oliveira's editions. I believe that turn him sysop it is more friendship of some members. Stake Black 22:22, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
Unfortunately this is the question I'm raising here for intermediate to emails I sent to the Cartoonist regarding articles Wikinet. As I see among many descíclopes claim it on her forum, I surprisingly, Helder ask Carlb to withdraw the project cited the Uncyclomedia. For that I talked yesterday about this case and vote Helder was importunate to try to solve it. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 22:48, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
- For King: Last, it is not resolved anything outside the scope of this Forum, King. I'm sorry, but I am not to see people banned because of external affairs. The theme of this meeting is about Helder and decided to connect to events here in previous UnMeta. Why we are here.
- For Stake Lamentavelmente, acontece sempre a um projeto que há poucos editores e sofre com vandalismos em massa de uma mesma pessoa.
- Stake Black, you didn't give a clear argument why you're against | CartoonistHenning 10:04, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- The friendship-comment is not just that. Helder said he had some good ideas, and knowing that he contributes very well on several wikis (in my opinion), I think he can do great things on UnMeta too | CartoonistHenning 10:09, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
You undid my vote because what? Explain bether. Stake Black 10:53, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- If I say you should give a clear argument, you must give one. Otherways it is very easy to give a vote against | CartoonistHenning 11:00, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, now it's much better | CartoonistHenning 11:01, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
I mean, why dont you remove D. G. neree vote to? I cant see a "clear argument" from him on this page, tell me, why only my vote was canceled, just because i'm against helder's sysop? Stake Black 11:03, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Because the people who voted for appearently share my opinion, if else they can state their own one. I usually don't see why I should let people vote against without reason | CartoonistHenning 11:14, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
It is wrong man Stake Black 11:20, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Errado ou não, fazem parte das regras. Stake, sei que você não gostou do tipo de ajuda que Helder lhe prestou quando você veio aqui. Sinto muito por isto. Entretanto, não é possível votar contra sem um motivo muito claro expresso aqui. E isto, o King apresentou. Nem na Desciclopédia agora se pode votar contra uma proposta ou candidato, sem expresssar o porque. Espero que você me entenda.
- Wrong or not, are part of the rules. Stake, I know you did not like the kind of help that Helder assisted you when you came here. Sorry about that. However, you can not vote against it without a very clear reason expressed here. And this, the King presented. Neither in the Wiki now can vote against a proposal or candidate without Expresss why. I hope you understand me.
- It is not part of the rules. People are not obligated to make a statement with their vote, for or against.. Please, as an admininstrator or higher, don't abuse the powers given to you by the force (CarlB). With kind regards, Alzheimlich 18:00, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
Mentira Renard, não existe nenhuma regra na Desciclopédia dizendo que não se pode votar contra sem argumentos.
- There is not any rule on desciclopédia saying you need express why you do not agree.
Stake Black 15:24, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sinto muitíssimo mas essa regra existe a algum tempo. Por causa das brigas entre Kolmunistas X Sladianos (tramontinos) Obs: Não gosto que me chamem de Renard. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2,321 preppiedits 15:27, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- 5 FOR
- 2 AGAINST